Thursday 2 January 2014

My reflections

I learnt that teamwork and communications is very important to play the games well. Our class did not communicate well and thus did not do well in the games.In the flip mat game, our class did not communicate well and create a good strategy; most of us were just complaining about having too less space and create a loud racket so others could not hear the strategy. In the scavenger hunt game, we also did not communicate well and so two different people from the same team would open the same bag. But as I don't own a iphone, I didn't know the difference between a iphone 5 cable and a iphone 4 cable. In the helium hoola hoops game, some people lifted the hoola hoops too quickly and caused it to topple. I think our class will improve and communicate better tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment